Chef – The Summit Café, Mount Coot-tha
May 27, 2021
Staff Employment Services: $55,000 – $64,999.
Mt Coot-tha is a Brisbane icon forming a backdrop for the city. The Summit lookout boasts the best view of the CBD and well-known Brisbane landmarks. Beautiful by day and spectacular at night.
We’re passionate about using the freshest local ingredients, which brings a unique cutting edge in flavours and style to our cafe menu.
Of course, in joining us, you will be not only working with iconic brands in an amazing venue, you will also benefit from:
- Staff Meals provided every day
- Staff Benefits program – including 25% discount in venues
- Sponsorship available for the right staff after a qualifying period
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Ongoing support and training
The Chef must be:
- Reliable, level headed, punctual and organised.
- Passionate about what they do, innovative and experienced.
- Work fast, clean and motivate team by leading by example.
- Deliver high quality dishes, consistently well, in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Following and enforcing workplace health and safety requirement.
- Working with head chef to meet the food and kitchen budget.
- Experience as a previous Chef will be of a distinct advantage, but a great attitude is a must.
To the right person we offer a great salary and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as a chef de partie?
Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
Do you hold a current Food Safety Supervisor certificate?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
How many hours are you available to work per week?
Do you own or have regular access to a car?
To apply please send your resume to Nick Baker email@example.com