Chef De Partie & Comms Chef – The Squire’s Landing
April 13, 2021
Staff Employment Services: $60,000 – $70,000.
With a venue design that embraces its history and evokes a sense of history and storytelling, an inspired menu and the full range of James Squire craft beers and ciders on tap, The Squire’s Landing is the sort of restaurant and bar James himself would have loved to visit.
The venue has a working James Squire brewhouse where customers can get acquainted with the brewing process, explore the James Squire craft beer range, all the while enjoying delicious dishes designed to complement the flavours of the beers. In the architecturally designed kitchens (on both levels), unique coal-fired spits and a smoker will enhance the flavours of the meat which can be matched to an array of great-tasting James Squire
beers. With sustainability and quality of produce in mind, The Squire’s Landing uses the highest quality, fresh ingredients from local suppliers, and cooks over wood-fired equipment to deliver exceptional restaurant meals and bar snacks.
Chef De Partie
- Lead and guide The Squire’s Landing section teams and further develop the skills of chefs
- Deliver high quality dishes, consistently well, in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Work closely with our Sous Chefs & Head Chef to develop and implement our restaurant
- Enjoy career opportunities as MGH develops greater presence in Sydney
Applicants Must Be
- Reliable, level headed, punctual and organised.
- Lead by example and passionate about what they do, innovative and experienced.
- Work fast, clean and motivate team by leading by example.
- Deliver great food consistently while managing their brigade and kitchen budgets.
To the right person we offer a great salary and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support.
To apply please send your resume to Sendura Lim email@example.com