Babylon Is Hiring – Restaurant Manager
March 22, 2021
Restaurant Manager – iconic CBD Venue
Staff Employment Services: $55,000 – $70,000
Located on level 7 of the Westﬁeld complex, our venue encompasses an unprecedented outlook and open-air experience in the middle of Sydney’s CBD. The venue delivers a world class Middle-Eastern themed food and beverage experience, across multiple dining and bar areas highlighted by a wood ﬁred kitchen. With a 200-seat restaurant, two large bars, and overall venue capacity for 800 guests, it is a dining highlight in Sydney.
About the Role
We are looking for Sydney’s best Restaurant Manager to join the CBDs newest iconic venue. This pivotal role will take control of the restaurants daily operations, drive and inspire a team of hospitality professionals, and deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Of course, in joining us, you will be not only working with iconic brands in a world-class venue, you will also beneﬁt from:
- Staff Meals provided every day
- Staff Beneﬁts program – including 25% discount in venues Lucrative tips structure
- Opportunities for development and career progression Ongoing support and training
Reporting to an accomplished Venue Manager, this role is highly visible and requires someone who thrives in a busy and demanding venue.
- A naturally friendly and engaging personality Leadership, initiative and excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, and impeccable presentation
- Skilled functions and events management, coupled with a spirit of enthusiasm and success, without losing sight of fun along the way
- Ability to deliver a function that is both visually stunning and operationally savvy. A genuine desire to nurture and develop the people within your team
- First-rate food and wine knowledge
- Business ﬁnancial acumen and demonstrated success in proﬁtable operations
To the right person we offer a great salary and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support from our management team.
To apply please send your resume to Antonio.email@example.com