Babylon Rooftop Is Now Hiring
January 2, 2020
Staff Employment Services
$60,000 – $84,999
Located on level 7 of the Westfield complex, our venue encompasses an unprecedented outlook and open-air experience in the middle of Sydney’s CBD. The venue delivers a world class Middle-Eastern themed food and beverage experience, across multiple dining and bar areas highlighted by a wood fired kitchen. With a 200-seat restaurant, two large bars, and overall venue capacity for 800 guests, it is a dining highlight in Sydney.
We are looking for the services of an experienced hospitality professional to take on the Restaurant Manager role. This pivotal appointment will take control of the daily operations of the venue, manage a diverse range of first-class functions and events, and deliver an exceptional guest experience – daily. Reporting to an accomplished Venue Manager, this role will be highly visible and requires someone who thrives in a busy and demanding venue.
What we need:
- A naturally friendly and engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills, and impeccable presentation
- Skilled functions and events management, coupled with a spirit of enthusiasm and success, without losing sight of fun along the way
- Ability to deliver a function that is both visually stunning and operationally savvy.
- A genuine desire to nurture and develop the people within your team
- First-rate food and wine knowledge
- High volume restaurant background
What we offer:
To the right person we offer a great salary and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support from our NSW General Manager, and national Head Office.
Career progression for the right person.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a restaurant manager?