Duck & Rice Is Hiring
September 16, 2019
$60,000 – $69,999
Located on the Level 7 rooftop of the Westfield complex, Duck & Rice encompasses an unprecedented outlook and open-air experience in the middle of Sydney’s CBD. Delivering world class classic and contemporary Cantonese food, our goal is to provide the most memorable dining experience to our guests by transforming them from the vibrant city of Sydney to 1920’s Cantonese Shanghai.
The restaurant oozes broody blues and golds, a variety of nooks and banquet seating, and huge outdoor veranda with a total capacity of 450 guests. The venue is a hybrid of cool bar seating with awesome Chinese inspired bar dishes alongside a 180-seat restaurant offering a more traditional dim sum, BBQ and wok cuisine.
We are looking for the services of an experienced and dynamic Restaurant Manager. This pivotal role will take control of the daily operations of the restaurant, drive and inspire a team of hospitality professionals and deliver an exceptional guest experience.
What we need:
- A naturally friendly and engaging personality
- Leadership, initiative and excellent communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and an ability to connect with people
- A genuine desire to nurture and develop the people within your team
- First-rate food and wine knowledge
- High volume restaurant and bar background
- Business financial acumen and demonstrated success in profitable operations
Reporting to an accomplished management team, this role will be highly visible and requires someone who thrives in a busy and demanding venue.
What we offer:
To the right person we offer a great salary and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support from our General Manager, and national Head Office.
Career progression for the right person.
To apply, please complete the application form here.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a restaurant manager?