Duck & Rice Is Now Hiring
July 24, 2019
Staff Services Employment
$50,000 – $70,000
With sustainability and quality of produce in mind, complete with the highest-quality, fresh ingredients from local suppliers, the menu has been crafted to deliver excellent food consistently well. As a Chef joining our kitchen, you will take control of the daily operations of your section and report to the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
- Work as a team, inspire junior chefs and follow systems to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Deliver high quality dishes, consistently well, in a pacey and brisk environment.
- Work the Head Chef and team to continuously improve dishes.
What we need:
- Reliable, level headed, punctual and organised.
- Passionate about what you do, innovative and experienced.
- Work fast, clean and able to motivate others in the team.
- Deliver great food consistently.
- Experience as a Chef in Chinese cuisine will be of distinct advantage.
- A Great attitude is a must.
About Mantle Group Hospitality
Mantle Group Hospitality is a diverse and dynamic company which has been operating since 1979. We successfully operate 17 venues with five new venues currently underway.
Located on level 7 of the Westfield complex, our new venue Duck & Rice encompasses an unprecedented outlook and open-air experience in the middle of Sydney’s CBD. The venue delivers a world class classic and contemporary Cantonese themed food experience (including roast and BBQ) with flavours from Shanghai and regional China. Influenced by 1920’s Shanghai décor, and highlighted by a state-of-the-art kitchen, the venue will have seating for 450 guests.
To the right person we offer a great salary and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support from our Executive Chef and Head Office.
Career progression exists as part of an ever-expanding company.
To apply please email Beau Lawson with your resume.