Tai Tai is Now Hiring
September 4, 2018
Staff Service Employment
Tai Tai is now hiring a Restaurant Manager.
This pivotal role will take control of the daily operations of the restaurant, to drive and inspire a team of hospitality professionals delivering a memorable guest experience. Reporting to an accomplished Venue Manager, this role will be highly visible and requires someone who thrives in a busy environment.
This is an opportune time to join a successful company as it continues its path of significant growth.
Skills and experience
What we need:
- A naturally friendly and engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and an ability to connect with people
- A genuine desire to nurture and develop the people within your team
- First-rate Asian cuisine food knowledge
- High volume restaurant background
- Experience in venue openings beneficial, but not essential
About the venue and the company
Superbly located on Grey Street in the middle of Southbank, our new venue showcases a classic and contemporary Cantonese themed menu, matched with a contemporary beverage experience. With food delivery helmed by a team of talented chefs, this 200-seat restaurant and bar venue is set to become a dining highlight in Southbank.
What we offer:
To the right person we offer a great salary ($50,000.00 – $69,999.00) and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support from our Venue Manager and Area Manager.
Career progression for the right person.
To apply please send your resume to the Shirley Li. A cover letter optional.