Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains is Now Hiring
September 3, 2018
Staff Services Employment
Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains is a thriving venue with a broad range of food and beverage options. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional experience to patrons.
This fast-paced venue is looking for a Full-time Chef.
The Full-time Chef must be:
- Reliable, level headed, punctual and organised.
- Passionate about what they do, innovative and experienced.
- Work fast, clean and motivate team by leading by example.
- Deliver high quality dishes, consistently well, in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Following and enforcing workplace health and safety requirement.
- Working with head chef to meet the food and kitchen budget.
- Experience as a previous Chef will be of a distinct advantage, but a great attitude is a must.
To the right person we offer a great salary ($50,000.00 – $64,999.00) and conditions in a well-managed environment with full support from our Executive Chef, Head Office and Central Kitchen
To apply please send your resume to the Venue Manager, Brett Gorman at Brett.Gorman@pignwhistle.com.au
About Mantle Group Hospitality
Mantle Group Hospitality (MGH) is a diverse and dynamic company which has been operating in Queensland since 1979.
MGH has amassed invaluable experience as owner-operators of leading, privately owned venues throughout South East Queensland in its 39 years. Some of its venues include seven Pig ‘N’ Whistle pubs & restaurant , The Charming Squire – James Squire Brew House, Jimmy’s on the Mall, to name a few. MGH also has a catering division called Mantle & Cook.
The Pig ‘N’ Whistle venues are authentically themed and operated as British pub & restaurant offerings. As a chef for Pig ‘n’ Whistle Red Bank Plains you will be working closely with our Head chef working in a large team looking after a large restaurant, Bar area, beer garden and function spaces.